TRAIN PLAY TABLE, by BEKA, Inc.
Our Hard Maple Train Play Table stands 20¼ inches high and comes with a two-piece Baltic Birch top that encourages open-ended play... no graphics telling a child what to imagine or how to play. Built for strength, as well as beauty, BEKA's original design easily supports all the weight you'd imagine it to encounter...and then some. Our wood components (hard maple and baltic birch) include natural color and grain variations, making a beautiful wood table. The recessed top helps keep small toys and game pieces on the table....and off the floor. Top pieces are sized to allow some wiggle room, so installing them is easy. We like Baltic Birch for its lasting stability and strength; you will too!
Recommended for ages 2 years and older
- This item requires an oversize shipping charge due to its larger size and/or weight.
- Table storage trundles, stool and wooden train shown in images are sold separately.
DID YOU KNOW?
- This item is assembled for you to see and try in our retail store!
- Hardwood play table is heirloom quality—built for strength and beauty.
- The recessed top helps keep small toys and game pieces on the table....and off the floor.
- Encourages open ended play...no graphics that tell a child what to imagine.
- Grows with your child...from a play table in childhood, to a gaming table in adolescence, to finally a coffee table for her first college apartment!
- Top area (inside dimensions) measures 48 x 32 inches (LxW)—typical train table dimensions.
- Overall assembled dimensions are 49.5 x 35 x 20.25 inches (LxWxH).
- Shipping dimensions are 48.9 x 24.1 x 2.5 inches, 41.5 pounds.
- Adult assembly is required.
- Made in USA for over 40 years!