ARCTIC MOBIL EXPLORATION BASE—60195
Investigate awesome finds on the go with the LEGO® City Arctic Mobile Exploration Base! This fun set features a crane with posable arm, hook, platform and a trailer, plus a mobile lab unit with radar dish and opening door. Also includes a mobile saw vehicle with posable arm and rotating blade, plus a snow bike and a large ice build to hold the mammoth. This Arctic Expedition set includes 6 LEGO explorer minifigures and a mammoth figure.
Recommended for ages 7 to 12 years 786 pieces
- Includes 6 LEGO® minifigures: 4 arctic explorers, an arctic expedition leader and a driver, plus a mammoth figure.
- Features a crane vehicle with rotating, articulated arm, hook, all-terrain wheels, large hauling platform, trailer, a mobile lab unit with radar dish and opening door, a mobile saw vehicle with articulated arm and rotating saw, plus a snow bike.
- Also includes a 'frozen' mammoth figure encased in a large ice build with white and translucent blue bricks.
- All vehicles except the snow bike hook together in a train formation.
- Accessory elements includes 2 saws, jackhammer, 2 ice picks, 2 mugs, radio, bone, camera and 2 pairs of snowshoes.
- Use the crane to set up the mobile arctic base camp before you excavate the mammoth.
- Lower the saw arm to cut into the ice and free the mammoth.
- Hook the crane onto the ice block and load it onto the trailer to haul back to base.
- Analyze different findings at the site in the mobile lab before you head to base camp.
- Crane measures over 8 x 4 x 4 inches (LxWxH).
- Mobile lab measures over 5 x 3 x 4 inches (LxWxH).
- Mobile saw measures over 6 x 3 x 4 inches (LxWxH).
- Snow bike measures over 3 x 1 x 1 inches (LxWxH).
- Mammoth stands over 2 inches high.
- Building with LEGO® blocks helps develop problem-solving skills and math skills, encourages thinking and reasoning, enhances spatial awareness, and introduces science through experimentation, design and discovery…which brings kids into the world of STEM learning.
- /!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years!